My life is a series of great adventures. Here I try to record a few of them for family and friends as a way to keep in touch with the people I love.
Monday, September 8, 2008
What was I thinking?!?!?
Well, here I am, less than 48 hours from departure and after having spent the better part of the last three weeks running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get ready to leave, I feel no more prepared than when I got here. Now I have all the official paperwork, identification etc. that I could possibly need, but I still don't have a place to live. Part of me wants to say "never mind" "what was I thinking?" and stay here, but that freaked out-ness at the unknown, unplanned for and unorganized is exactly why I want to make this trip. The other part of me is screaming "Yes! Go! Be free!" I've decided to let that part win, so bring it on. Che sarĂ , sarĂ . My flight leaves denver at 430 on wednesday and I'll arrive in Ferrara at 12:00 on friday and keep you all posted on what happens from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have safe travels, Leah!
Good luck! :)
Post a Comment