Sunday, September 14, 2008

A quick note to those of you who may have been following my blog but unable to comment.  I found the "comment settings" page and now anyone should be able to comment, but it will come up as anonymous, so INCLUDE YOUR NAME in the comment. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah. Sunday is the day you will get a lead on a nice place. Hang in there. Papa

Anonymous said...

Hey kid. I hope you've found a room by now. I'm disappointed that the university isn't helping you.

When I was your age I moved to a strange town and found a room all by myself. But it was in the US so I didn't have the language barriers.

I wound up renting a large basement room. It worked out well until the homeowner, obviously under terrible financial strain, moved one of her kids into the unfinshed part of the basement into a "room" made out of hanging sheets, and I had to walk past to get to "my" bathroom.

Then she rented out every bedroom in the upstairs and there were extension cords running down the hallways and I figured I'd better get out of what had become a fire trap while I still could.

So I hope you find a safe place that you like.

Keep blogging!

bj from the dogpark