My life is a series of great adventures. Here I try to record a few of them for family and friends as a way to keep in touch with the people I love.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
And then there was internet
I have no idea why, but today my internet decided to work and let me on without a password or any of the maddening stuff that hasn't worked for the passed two weeks. So my classes are going reasonably well, I have to resign myself to the fact that I am just not going to understand everything that is going on for a while, but all the professors seem really kind and despite the lack of office hours, claim that they are always available by e-mail and or appointment. My literature class started of with literature of the 12th century (yes that's 1100's) which does not even remotly resemble modern italian and which I can only assume is the Italian version of Chaucer (Chaucer is to English what these poems are to Italian). But on the upside, I found the textbook for waaaaayy less than I thought I was going to have to pay and now I can actually keep up with the readings. I have my history of the social contract for the first time this week. I'm excited to see if I can follow anything said in the lecture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment