Saturday, January 10, 2009

Internet malfunction

My internet went down yesterday, and today I was informed by Gabriella that the company is changing carriers or something and we won't have any internet until the 19th. Wow. Talk about inconvienent. I'm using a friend's computer and internet connection right now to let you all know what's happening so no one worries if I don't respond to e-mails or blog comments. Also, Middlebury seems to be doing some updating of their server and it won't let me send any outgoing mail, so Mom and Dad, I hope you check this blog and know that I'm okay because I literally have no other way to contact you right now. I'm going to bring my computer to the library on Monday and try to get on the school's internet there, but no promises. Gee, just what I needed when I was feeling cut off and isolated, loosing my only means of communication with the outside world. But I don't want anyone to worry, I'm making progress on my studying and I'm feeling okay enough to keep slogging on because I know I only have 16 more days until I'm on my way home!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Boo for internet loss! I hope you get it back when they say you're supposed to get it back. And wow, three weeks - that's pretty exciting! Have safe travels, when the time comes around!

Anonymous said...

OK Leah. We have been watching your description of your travels with your Mom and Dad and enjoying it. It sounds like it was fun. We guess your time in Italy has not been as exciting as you had hoped but we think you will look back on it as a more than worthwhile experience. Whatever the time until now has been make the last 2 or 3 weeks really a good time. Papa