Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election day

If you haven't voted yet, read no further, go vote.  If you have, pat yourself on the back.  I'm watching the italian news, which is having an election day special here and it makes me so happy to see the lines of people waiting to vote and to hear that the percent of early voters:registered voters this year outnumbered the total voters:registered voters last year in many states.  I really want to stay up until the results are in.  I'm thinking however, that it might be more productive to get up before the results start coming in as I'll get more sleep that way.  the polls that close at 7 on the east coast will close at 3am my time, so perhaps I'll just get up really early so I can still watch the results roll in.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Your state may yet swing the right way, Leah. Hurray.